In looking at the year ahead, I have several quilt related goals.
- I will complete five quilts in 2013. (I know, some of you are rolling your eyes saying, "Five quilts, is that all? I can do that in my sleep!" Well, I can't. For me, this is a perfectly reasonable and attainable goal.)
- I will complete one non-quilt related sewing project each month in 2013. I'm thinking coasters, placemats, wall hangings, bags, curtains, clothes, etc.
- I will enter one quilted item into a contest this year.
- I will construct a design wall in my sewing room.
- I will install proper lighting in my sewing room.
Those are my quilt related goals for the new year. I hope to exceed these goals, but they are a perfect place to start.
As for January... this month, I have two specific goals:
- I will complete the 2012 Craftsy BOM quilt top. I have four more blocks to complete and then I need to add sashing and borders; and
- I will complete a set of coasters for the new home. (Over the holidays, guests asked for coasters and all I had to offer was folded up paper towels.....I think I can do better than that!)